Let’s discuss how we can improve the performance of your
HR system. To schedule an initial meeting, please contact:
Kristina Kohl, MBA, PMP
Email: Kris@HRComputes.com or call: 856-982-7163.
Kristina is the managing principal of HRComputes, a management consulting firm, providing strategic guidance, program, and project management to corporate clients in order to maximize their human capital investment through technology and change management. HRComputes is a registered business in the NJ Sustainable Business Registry. Kristina leads the Becoming Sustainable practice focusing on developing sustainable strategy for senior management to create value through embedding sustainability into people, process, and policy.
Kristina brings over 25 years of executive business management experience in the corporate and not for profit areas. She is a 2018 Biz Outstanding Entrepreneur. Her background includes serving as Vice President and Manager at JPMorgan Chase and President of MTPS H&S, an education NGO. Kristina is the author of Becoming a Sustainable Organization published by CRC Press. She is on the faculty of the Bard MBA in Sustainability program. Kristina is a frequent speaker at conferences and events including the PMI Global Congress EMEA and the Society for Human Resource Management. She serves as a Trustee and Chairperson for the Board Governance Committee for the Moorestown Education Foundation. She serves on a number of other boards and is a founding officer for the Wharton Social Impact Alumni Affinity Club. Kristina served as a review panelist for the selection of finalists for the Ocean Exchange Awards. She is a 2015 Gotham Green Award winner. Kristina holds an MBA from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. She is also a Project Management Institute member and a certified PMP.
Morris Yankell – Founder
Email: Morris@HRComputes.com or call: 856-982-7162.
Morris Yankell brings 30 years of Human Resources and Information Systems experience and a Master’s Degree in Human Resources to bear on all HR Technology and Transformation, Merger and Acquisition and other projects. HRComputes’ clients have ranged, in employee headcount, from 200 to 100,000+ and from the US and Latin America to Europe and the Far East. Prior to forming HRComputes, Morris was Vice President of HR Application Development at an investment banking firm and an HR Generalist at a major university medical center. Morris has spoken at SHRM and IHRIM Conferences, PHRPS meetings, and the Oracle’s Users International Conference. He is Co-chair of the Professional Services Group at Beacon, a member of the Alumni Board of Directors for The New School, NYC and a past Board Member of IHRIM.
“How Can HRComputes Add Value?”
- “What’s the most effective way to merge companies or departments?”HRComputes improves fit, employee satisfaction and overall profitability by synchronizing disparate HR systems.
- “What are the elements of a dynamic HR scaling strategy to support robust growth?”Whether you’re growing in numbers, across geography or upgrading complexity, HRComputes can guide your strategic HR planning, enhance talent acquisition, upgrade systems and support and help manage implementation and operation.
- “Can our HR reporting be improved?”HRComputes helps management manage more effectively with accurate headcounts and other metrics.
- “Would a second opinion about HR operations, systems or reporting be valuable?”HRComputes can provide an objective, agnostic view of accuracy, reporting, operations, HR management and more.
- “How can our complex legacy system by upgraded?”HRComputes provides evolutionary solutions to outdated, complex or highly customized systems, while smoothing the implementation process.
- “What is the most effective way to operationalize diversity and inclusion goals?”Reap the benefits of a more engaged, innovative workforce.
- “I wonder if we’re paying too much for IT infrastructure, maintenance fees and licensing fees?”Let HRComputes perform due diligence on your HR operations and benefit from the savings and efficiency.
- “How do we improve our multi-channel performance?”HRComputes can help you communicate and support your HR program more effectively through mobile, social media and other platforms.
HRComputes brings a top view perspective to the management of human resources. Decades of experience and an extraordinarily successful track record working with global enterprises makes us uniquely qualified to add value to your company and culture.